The National Library of Tatarstan founded the publishing house, Milli Kitap, in 1996, which has been involved in the production of:
- A reference media for library business and bibliography, bibliology and computer science;
- Professional periodicals;
- Bibliographic indexes of literature devoted to various aspects of cultures of the republic;
- Collections of scientific materials concerning the history of the libraries of the surrounding territories;
- Methodical materials for public and informational duties of the libraries;
- Scientific and popular science editions concerning the history and cultures of the people of Tatarstan.
The publishing house, Milli Kitap, invites the cooperation of all interested customers from regions of the Russian Federation, CIS, and far abroad.
List of Editions
Last updated: Mar, 14, 2019, 15:17